Monday, October 1, 2007

Where are they now?




Okay now that I got the vacation out of the way, I can keep this more up to date. So you may wonder what we are doing now? Well, I'll tell you. We fill the days with nothing too exciting but they are full nonetheless. Nate is the busiest of the clan. Playgroup, Toddler Tales, and swimming and Dora keep him going. Trey has started kindergarten this year and is doing very well. We're told he's the one of the top readers in his class. He has started Tae Kwon Do which he is actually enjoying more than expected. (we tried baseball and soccer this summer and they didn't do much for him). Still, his favorite thing to do is spend his weekend days at the beach snorkeling and digging. As for us, we're boring so I won't go there. We are defined by our children.


Playgroup


Toddler Tales


First Day of Kindergarten

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I don't think you guys are boring!!!!

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Hmmmm...On your post "where are they now?" I want to cast my vote that they are in Vatia. Am I right? I guess Toddler tales is a new thing- I've never heard of that before. It looks fun!