Thursday, June 26, 2008

Six years and six months

There was much to celebrate this past week. Trey had his 6th birthday and Scott turned 6 months. We celebrated Trey's day of birth multiple times because dad missed the first one. The "fun" party was at the bowling alley though. The fun came when someone actually hit a pin, no cheating with lane bumpers in Samoa. Luckily for us though, our kids don't know any different. Bowling was followed up by the ever popular McDonald's. Another birthday party down! How many more is that?
Then on Sunday, I decided to shoot Scott's 6th month photos myself with my fancy new Nikon that I know how to auto focus. How'd I do?
He does actually smile constantly, but I couldn't get a single one out of him on this particular day.

First bath sitting up!


Scott has eyes only for Ona. Isn't she precious?

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That picture with the little girl is so precious! Can't believe he's 6 months already! Oh and nice job on the picture taking. I should learn a few skills!

The Brown's said...

I love the picture of Scott and Ona! We should start planning their wedding soon.

Alex said...

carol thhat is so cool u should come and visit us...... this is alex ostler